The closed beta for KartRider Drift on Xbox One is live from June 3rd to June 10th. This is the second closed beta for the game.
KartRider Drift is a kart game releasing later this year. The mobile version is in the top 10 grossing mobile games in China. And it’s estimated over 25 percent of inhabitants of South Korea have played the game. Now, the game is coming to Xbox One and PC. Players will be able to enjoy this racer on Xbox One, Steam and the Nexon Launcher.
This game was announced at X019, with quite a lengthy introduction. While at first people were skeptic when they first saw the game, it has more depth than many people expected. Interested in this cute karting game from South Korea? You can sign up for the beta here.
More information on the beta can be found below:
Get a sneak preview of this new entry in the classic Kart Racing series by joining us for KartRider: Drift’s June Closed Beta! You can sign up with the button at the top of the page, but there’s two notable details for those that took part in the December Closed Beta.
- All players that joined us in the December Closed Beta will be included in the June Closed Beta! We want to hear your thoughts on the improvements we’ve made to KartRider: Drift.
- We’re also doing away with the platform restriction for this Closed Beta, as all invited Beta Racers will be given access on Nexon Launcher, Steam and Xbox One!
We’ll be accepting new sign-ups through 11:00 AM PDT on Monday, June 8 (8:00 PM CEST June 8, 4:00 AM AEST June 9). Invites will be sent out on June 1 and 2, after the Closed Beta’s pre-download is available, with additional invites being sent out until sign-ups end. Make sure that you live within our service regions in order to sign up and play, and sign up today to join us in the next Closed Beta.
June Closed Beta Schedule
- PDT (UTC -7): 4:00 PM Wednesday, June 3 – 6:00 AM Wednesday, June 10
- CEST (UTC +2): 1:00 AM Thursday, June 4 – 3:00 PM Wednesday, June 10
- AEST (UTC +10): 9:00 AM Thursday, June 4 – 11:00 PM Wednesday, June 10