Developer Trinity Team and publisher ININ Games today have released ‘Bud Spencer & Terence Hill – Slaps & Beans 2′, the sequel to the hilarious beat ’em up ‘Slaps And Beans‘ for Xbox consoles. Featuring Bud Spencer and Terence Hill, players will embark on a ludicrous storyline packed with adventure and a whole bunch of wackiness.
Play with another player in local co-op and up to 4 players in a dedicated party game mode that provides chaos and a lot of fun. The game also features dubbing in English, Italian, German, and Spanish so everyone can join in on the fun. Plus, Oliver Onions’ music is included to match the beats of the nutty duo.
The new episode includes many great features:
- A brand-new, explosive storyline, packed with adventure and wacky plot twists
- Enhanced combat system: Both iconic heroes now have signature abilities and unique power-ups
- Anything can be a weapon! You can now use many objects from the environment to beat the daylight out of enemies.
- The story can be enjoyed with your bud(dy) in 2-player couch co-op
- A total of eight competitive and hilarious minigames
- A dedicated party game mode for up to 4 players provides chaotic fun and competition
- Beautifully hand-drawn pixel art for pixel-perfect slapping
- Includes the addictive music from Oliver Onions, the original movie composer, to harmonize with the sound of your glorious slaps
- Everyone gets a Dub! The game now includes voice dubbing in English, Italian, German and Spanish
- And lots of beans (and bananas)
Have a gander at the trailer and gallery below for more details on Slaps & Beans 2. You can grab the game on the Xbox Store by going over here.