Publisher Bandai Namco Entertainment has announced another closed beta test for their upcoming fighter ‘TEKKEN 8’. Players who were part of the game’s Closed Network Tests in June 2023 and downloaded the build will be able to play the upcoming Closed Beta Test after an update. Otherwise, click here to visit the sign up page. European sign ups are available here.
Beta test dates and additional details are as follows:
- 11th October at 08:00 a.m. BST – Registration ends.
- 18th October at 08:00 a.m. BST – Selected testers will be notified and provided codes to redeem.
- 20th October at 09:00 a.m. BST – Closed Beta Testing starts.
- 21st October from 09:00 a.m. to 12:00 p.m. BST – Closed Beta Test downtime for server maintenance.
- 23rd October at 09:00 a.m. BST – Closed Beta Testing ends.
The CBT will have 19 characters that include many returning favorites as well as new fighters. Jin, Kazuya, Jun, Paul, Law, King, Lars, Jack-8, Xiaoyu, Nina, Leroy, Lili, Asuka, Hwoarang, Bryan, Claudio are coming back to this beta test, while Azucena, Raven, and the newly announced Feng will join the playable roster. There will also be a variety of environments that highlight the rich detail and dynamic sets in the game, some of which players may recognise from the many gameplay and character reveal trailers released so far. These include Urban Square (Evening), Yakushima, Rebel Hangar, Sanctum, Arena, and Ortiz Farm, a new stage that has been added since the Closed Network Test.
TEKKEN 8 is slated to launch on Xbox Series consoles on the 26th of January, 2024. Check out reveal trailer below for more details as well a chance to see Feng in action