Developer RGG Studio and publisher SEGA have announced the release date to their upcoming ‘Like a Dragon’ entry, ‘Like a Dragon: Infinite Wealth’ is set to launch on Xbox consoles on the 26th of January next year. This entry continues Ichiban’s story, this time spanning the pacific: the lovely Waikiki and Japan all in one ultimate game. Danny Trejo and Daniel Dae Kim have been casted as well into the game’s bustling cast of great actors.
Have a gander at the gameplay trailer, gallery, and full news rundown below for more information on Like a Dragon: Infinite Wealth. Click here to visit the game’s Xbox Store page.
Like a Dragon: Infinite Wealth
- The launch date for Like a Dragon: Infinite Wealth was announced: 26 January 2024 for PlayStation 5, PlayStation 4, Xbox Series X|S, Xbox One and PC.
- Preorders are now live for physical and all digital editions of Like a Dragon: Infinite Wealth including Standard, Deluxe and Ultimate.
- Preorders include the Hero’s Booster Pack, which will help players level up faster, along with a Special Job Set that includes the Linebacker and Tennis Ace jobs.
- Like a Dragon: Infinite Wealth delivers a one-of-a-kind RPG experience with combat boasting greater depth, quality of life refinements, and improved gameplay favoring speed and strategy. The playable party now has full freedom of movement while fighting, allowing you to strategically position yourself and your allies to take down foes more effectively.
- Experience all that Honolulu has to offer with a variety of activities across the city. Take scenic photos in Sicko Snap, help Ichiban make some cash in Crazy Delivery, inspired by the SEGA classic Crazy Taxi – and many more.
- Famed badass Danny Trejo is cast as the voice of Dwight, leader of the Barracudas, who supervises the largest counterfeit goods market in the world aided by his sharp sense of business and even sharper machete.
- Actor, director, producer, and activist Daniel Dae Kim is cast as the voice of Masataka Ebina, a ruthless captain of a yakuza syndicate.