Publisher SQUARE ENIX has dropped more information on the playable characters and their battle styles in their upcoming action role-playing game ‘Infinity Strash: DRAGON QUEST The Adventure of Dai’.
In total, there are four playable characters:
- The Little Hero ‘Dai’, voiced by Sabrina Pitre | Atsumi Tanezaki
- The Young Mage ‘Popp’, voiced by Cole Howard | Toshiyuki Toyonaga
- The Compassioniate Warrior Priest ‘Maam’, voiced by Diana Kaarina | Mikako Komatsu
- The Immortal Dark Swordsman ‘Hyunckel’, voiced by Vincent Tong | Yuki Kaji
But as the story progresses, Hyunckel and Maam change their battle styles:
- Martial Artist ‘Maam’
- Dark Armour Spear ‘Hyunckel’
Dai and his friends all have normal attacks that can be chained to three strikes, unique skills can be used in limited succession, and finally a Coups de Grace: ultimate attacks that can change the tide of the battle. Of course, you can also dodge away and guard against foes’. Players can switch between cast members to cut down foes to size as Dai, hit them afar as Popp, support mates and hit hard as Maam, and crush baddies as Hyunckel.
Check out the screenshots below for a good idea of what Dai and his friends are capable of. Infinity Strash: DRAGON QUEST The Adventure of Dai launches later this year on the 28th of September for Xbox consoles and the Microsoft Store.