Last Friday, Microsoft celebrated the 40th year anniversary of its long running flight simulation series. This large update to the existing Microsoft Flight Simulator (2020) release adds the following content:
- 1 true-to-life Airbus A310 airliner
- 2 helicopters and 14 heliports
- 2 gliders and 15 glider airports
- 7 famous historical aircraft including the Hughes H-4 Hercules (also known as the Spruce Goose)
- 4 classic commercial airports
- 24 classic missions from the franchise’s past
The update has been available since last Friday and the full press release can be found on Xbox Wire.