343 issued a just under 1GB large patch that is aimed at fixing issues with Quick Resume on Xbox Series consoles breaking the game, Mjolnir Lockers not functioning properly if you open them while off-line, and Achievements not reliably unlocking. Full text below:
DECEMBER 15 HOTFIX
The following issues were resolved by the December 15 Hotfix.
- Improvements to online service connections after re-entering Halo Infinite using Quick Resume on Xbox Series X|S consoles. Players should see quicker and more stable reconnections to our services.
- MJOLNIR Armor Locker customizations collected in Campaign are now consistently unlocked in the Multiplayer Customization menu.
- Players who did not receive their customizations, either due to losing their internet connection or using Quick Resume on Xbox Series X|S consoles, should now have their customizations unlocked.
- Xbox Achievement reliability has been improved in this update.
- Achievements no longer track progress toward their completion, but will unlock as expected when their conditions are met.
- If an Achievement’s conditions were met prior to this update but the Achievement did not unlock as completed yet, it should unlock after installing this update and continuing Campaign gameplay.