The first batch of Xbox Game Pass games for August is arriving. The highlight of the month is the award hoarding rogue-like Hades from SuperGiant Games. But, there’s more to enjoy in the first half of this month.
Here’s what’s coming to Xbox Game Pass in the next two weeks:
- Curse of the Dead Gods (Cloud, console & PC)
- Dodgeball Academia (Cloud, console & PC)
- Katamari Damacy Reroll (Cloud, console & PC)
- Lumines Remastered (Cloud, console & PC)
- Skate (Console) via EA Play
- Skate 3 (Cloud) via EA Play
- Starmancer (PC) in Game Preview
- Art of Rally (Cloud, console & PC)
- Hades (Cloud, console & PC)
- Microsoft Solitaire Collection: Premium Edition (PC)
But, there’s more. As EA has acquired Codemasters the EA Play vault is receiving a bunch of racing games from the legendary racing game publisher. This includes Dirt 4, Dirt Rally, Dirt Rally 2.0, F1 2020 and Grid. These titles will start to appear on the service from August 10th onwards.
A big game is leaving the service very soon. On August 8 Grand Theft Auto V is disappearing from the service. One week after that six more titles are leaving Xbox Game Pass.
Leaving August 8
- Grand Theft Auto V (Cloud and Console)
Leaving August 15
- Ape Out (PC)
- Crossing Souls (PC)
- Darksiders Genesis (Cloud, Console, and PC)
- Don’t Starve (Cloud, Console, and PC)
- Final Fantasy VII (Console and PC)
- Train Sim World 2020 (Cloud, Console, and PC)