At the Forza stream for Forza Horizon 5, called Let’s ¡Go! the team at Playground Games have revealed more information on weather, lightning and the skies in Forza Horizon 5. During the event the developers revealed that:
- Weather in Forza Horizon 5 is regional
- There are two seasonal weather effects; towering dust storms and tropical storms
- You can drive into the weather effects
- Each biome (coast, mountain, jungle, desert) has their own version of the four seasons
- Big horned sheep will be part of the game
- Convertibles can put their roofs up and down in free roam
At the next Forza Let’s ¡Go! the team at Playground Games will talk about the sound design and engine sounds in particular.
Forza Horizon 5 is launching on Xbox Game Pass, Xbox One, Xbox Series X|S, Windows 10 and Steam on November 9th.