Here at XboxEra, we’re just as excited as you lot about about the upcoming generation of gaming – especially on the Xbox Platform.
We want to extend our own excitement to our community, so we’re pleased to announce a very special competition that anyone can get involved in!
How to Play
This is the easy part!
To enter, simply submit a picture of how excited you are, or your pets are, or your potted plant (if that’s your jam!) upon picking up your new Series X or S on launch day. Once you’ve taken your photo, all you need to do then is post your ‘celebratory image’ in the competition thread on our forums with your associated Gamertag!
Here’s an entertaining example provided by me!
You can choose to be in the image or not of course (we get it, the internet is a strange and scary place) but the point is, we want this to be fun!
The competition begins worldwide on Launch day (November 10th 00:01 GMT, and will close on November 17th at 23:59 GMT.
The team here at XboxEra will be judging the best celebratory photos submitted and will be awarding 12 months of Game Pass Ultimate to two lucky winners.
Bonus points for creativity of course, we really do want you to go all out.
So that’s it – head to the XboxEra Forums, sign up, introduce yourself and get involved!
Terms & Conditons
All the boring stuff can be found below:
- The promoter is: XboxEra Ltd.
- The competition is open to residents of all regions where Xbox Game Pass is currently supported and that are aged 13 years or over except anyone otherwise connected with the organisation or judging of the competition.
- There is no entry fee and no purchase necessary to enter this competition.
- By entering this competition, an entrant is indicating his/her/their agreement to be bound by these terms and conditions.
- Route to entry for the competition and details of how to enter are via this thread on the XboxEra Forums.
- Only one entry will be accepted per person. Multiple entries from the same person will be disqualified.
- Closing date for entry will be [November 17th at 23:59 GMT]. After this date, no further entries to the competition will be permitted.
- No responsibility can be accepted for entries not received for whatever reason.
- The rules of the competition and how to enter are as follows:
Simply submit a photo of how excited you are, or your pets are, or your potted plant if that’s your jam upon picking up your new Series X or S on launch day, with the console box featuring in the image. Submit this via the relevant thread on the XboxEra Forums with your Gamertag before November 17th at 23:59 GMT.
10. The promoter reserves the right to cancel or amend the competition and these terms and conditions without notice in the event of a catastrophe, war, civil or military disturbance, act of God or any actual or anticipated breach of any applicable law or regulation or any other event outside of the promoter’s control. Any changes to the competition will be notified to entrants as soon as possible by the promoter.
11. The promoter is not responsible for inaccurate prize details supplied to any entrant by any third party connected with this competition.
12. The prize is as follows:
12 Months of Xbox Game Pass Ultimate (provided via Digital Code)
The prize is as stated and no cash or other alternatives will be offered.The prizes are not transferable. Prizes are subject to availability and we reserve the right to substitute any prize with another of equivalent value without giving notice.
13. Winners will be chosen by an the XboxEra team’s panel of judges.
14. The winner will be notified by DM via the XboxEra Forums 28 days of the closing date. If the winner cannot be contacted or does not claim the prize within 14 days of notification, we reserve the right to withdraw the prize from the winner and pick a replacement winner.
15. The promoter’s decision in respect of all matters to do with the competition will be final and no correspondence will be entered into.
16. By entering this competition, an entrant is indicating his/her/their agreement to be bound by these terms and conditions.
78. The competition and these terms and conditions will be governed by English law and any disputes will be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of England.
19. The winner agrees to the use of his/her Gamertag and image in any publicity material, as well as their entry. Any personal data relating to the winner or any other entrants will be used solely in accordance with current UK data protection legislation and will not be disclosed to a third party without the entrant’s prior consent.
20. Entry into the competition will be deemed as acceptance of these terms and conditions.
Thanks for playing!